- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 429
- Fat Content: 29g
- Saturated Fat Content: 13g
- Carbohydrate Content: 23g
- Sugar Content: 12g
- Fiber Content: 6g
- Protein Content: 19g
- Sodium Content: 0.2g
Herbed lamb cutlets with roasted vegetables
- pepper - 2 peppers, any colour, deseeded and cut into chunky pieces
- sweet-potato - 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into chunky pieces
- courgette - 2 courgettes, sliced into chunks
- red-onion - 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- olive-oil - 1 tbsp olive oil
- lamb-cutlet - 8 lean lamb cutlets
- thyme-leaf - 1 tbsp thyme leaf, chopped
- mint - 2 tbsp mint leaves, chopped
- Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Put the peppers, sweet potato, courgettes and onion on a large baking tray and drizzle over the oil. Season with lots of ground black pepper. Roast for 25 mins.
- Meanwhile, trim the lamb of as much fat as possible. Mix the herbs with a few twists of ground black pepper and pat all over the lamb.
- Take the vegetables out of the oven, turn over and push to one side of the tray. Place the cutlets on the hot tray and return to the oven for 10 mins.
- Turn the cutlets and cook for a further 10 mins or until the vegetables and lamb are tender and lightly charred. Mix everything on the tray and serve.
Mediterranean recipe for 4 people, takes only 45 mins; recipe has pepper, sweet potato, courgette, red onion, olive oil, lamb cutlet, thyme leaf and mint.