- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 4 - 8
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 217
- Fat Content: 15g
- Saturated Fat Content: 8g
- Carbohydrate Content: 16g
- Sugar Content: 13g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 3g
- Sodium Content: 0.1g
Hot chocolate set
- sunflower-oil - sunflower oil, for greasing
- milk-chocolate - 50g milk chocolate, chopped
- dark-chocolate - 100g dark chocolate, chopped
- sea-salt - flaky sea salt
- cinnamon-sticks - 4 cinnamon sticks
- pots - 4 empty 47g fromage frais pots, washed and dried
- cases - 4 muffin cases
- string - cellophane and twine or string, for wrapping
- mugs - 4 mugs
- gift-tags - gift tags and pen, for labelling
- Very lightly grease the fromage frais pots with oil and set aside until needed.
- Melt the milk chocolate in a bowl set over a pan of just-simmering water, stirring occasionally, then divide between the prepared pots. Place in the fridge or a cold place for around 30 mins or until set.
- Once the milk chocolate layer is firm, melt the dark chocolate in a bowl as before, then pour it over the milk chocolate. Leave the pots to set for 15 mins, then sprinkle a pinch of flaky sea salt onto each.
- Cut a hole in the bottom of each paper cake case and push a cinnamon stick through. Push the end of the stick into the middle of each pot so that the paper case is upside down - it will help to hold the cinnamon stick in place while it sets.
- Leave to set overnight, then turn out and discard the pot and paper case. Wrap each in cellophane tied with twine. Tie each stick to a mug, or simply place inside the mug, and write a tag to read 'Just add hot milk'.
Hot chocolate recipe for 4 – 8 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has sunflower oil, milk chocolate, dark chocolate, sea salt, cinnamon sticks, pots, cases, string, mugs and gift tags.