- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 251
- Fat Content: 12g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3g
- Carbohydrate Content: 18g
- Sugar Content: 2g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 15g
- Sodium Content: 0.8g
Kale, tomato & poached egg on toast
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil. Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and add the kale, garlic and chilli flakes. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 mins until the kale begins to crisp and wilt to half its size. Set aside.
- Adjust the heat so the water is at a rolling boil, then poach your eggs for 2 mins. Meanwhile, toast the bread.
- Remove the poached eggs with a slotted spoon and top each piece of toast with half the kale, an egg, the cherry tomatoes and feta.
Low-calorie breakfast recipe for 2 people, takes only 7 mins; recipe has oil, kale, garlic clove, chilli flakes, large egg, bread, cherry tomato and feta.