- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 473
- Carbohydrate Content: 80g
- Fat Content: 15g
- Fiber Content: 1g
- Protein Content: 4g
- Saturated Fat Content: 9g
- Sodium Content: 0.36g
- Sugar Content: 55g
Magical instant ice cream Recipe
Magical instant ice cream is a Summer family recipe for 4 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has semi-skimmed milk, caster sugar and vanilla paste.
- Caster Sugar - 1 tbsp caster sugar
- Semi Skimmed Milk - 300ml semi-skimmed milk
- Ice - 2kg ice
- Sprinkles - sprinkles
- Food Colouring - food colouring of your choice
- Vanilla Paste - 1 tsp vanilla paste
- Rock Salt - 12 tbsp rock salt
- Place the milk, sugar, vanilla and food colouring of your choice into a medium zip-seal bag, then place this in a second bag to double bag it.
- Squeeze the air out, close and secure with sticky tape if the seal isn't strong.
- Tip the ice and salt into a large zip-seal bag, then place the medium bag containing the milk inside and seal well.
- You will need to keep the bag moving for 10-15 mins to freeze the milk. Gently throw the bag from hand to hand or take turns shaking it - it's a good idea to wear gloves to keep your hands warm!
- Remove the ice-cream bag, open and scoop into bowls. Sprinkle with hundreds & thousands.