- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Serving: 10
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 782
- Fat Content: 60g
- Saturated Fat Content: 33g
- Carbohydrate Content: 53g
- Sugar Content: 46g
- Fiber Content: 1g
- Protein Content: 9g
- Sodium Content: 1.01g
Malt chocolate cheesecake
- biscuit - 200g malted milk biscuit, crushed to crumbs
- salted-butter - 100g salted butter, melted
- caster-sugar - 5 tbsp caster sugar
- full-fat-soft-cheese - 2 x 300g tubs full fat soft cheese (we used Philadelphia; if you use soft or cream cheese from a deli counter the cheesecake might not set)
- double-cream - 300ml pot double cream
- white-chocolate - 300g white chocolate, melted
- milk-chocolate - 200g bar milk chocolate, melted
- horlicks - 2 tbsp malt or Horlicks powder
- malteser - 37g bag white Maltesers
- Line base and sides of a deep, 22-23cm loose-bottomed round tin with baking parchment. Mix the biscuits, melted butter and 2 tbsp of the sugar, then press into base. Chill while you make the filling.
- Divide cream cheese and cream evenly between 2 bowls. Add the white chocolate to one, and the milk chocolate, malt and remaining 3 tbsp sugar to the other. Beat each with an electric whisk until smooth.
- Spread the milk chocolate mixture evenly in the tin. Wipe round the edge to give a smooth edge. Spoon the white chocolate mix over the top and gently smooth. Decorate with Maltesers and chill for at least 5 hrs until firm.
Cheesecake recipe for 10 people, takes only 10 mins; recipe has biscuit, salted butter, caster sugar, full fat soft cheese, double cream, white chocolate, milk chocolate, horlicks and malteser.