- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 6 - 8
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 366
- Fat Content: 35g
- Saturated Fat Content: 10g
- Carbohydrate Content: 3g
- Sugar Content: 1g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 9g
- Sodium Content: 3.2g
Marinated feta in thyme & chilli oil
- olive-oil - 100ml olive oil
- thyme-leaf - 2 tbsp fresh thyme leaves, plus a few extra for scattering
- garlic-clove - 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- chilli-flakes - 1/4 tsp dried chilli flakes
- tomato - 140g semi-dried tomato in olive oil, drained
- artichoke-heart - 175g pack or jar artichoke heart in oil
- feta-cheese - 2 x 200g packs feta cheese
- olive - 85g Kalamata olive
- Tip the olive oil and thyme into a bowl and blitz with a hand blender. Stir in the garlic, chilli and lots of black pepper (but no salt). You could add some of the oil from the tomatoes and artichokes, too.
- Cut each block of feta into 4 (or 6) and arrange in a dish or a food container with the tomatoes, artichokes and olives. Spoon over the herby oil, scatter with extra thyme and leave to marinate in the fridge overnight.
Holiday-at-home recipe for 6 – 8 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has olive oil, thyme leaf, garlic clove, chilli flakes, tomato, artichoke heart, feta cheese and olive.