- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 192
- Carbohydrate Content: 11g
- Fat Content: 9g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 17g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3g
- Sodium Content: 0.25g
- Sugar Content: 10g
Mediterranean vegetables with lamb Recipe
Mediterranean vegetables with lamb is a Low-calorie dinner recipe for 4 people, takes only 30 mins; recipe has olive oil, lamb and shallot.
- Coriander - handful coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- Garlic Clove - 1 garlic clove, sliced
- Cherry Tomato - 250g cherry tomatoes
- Olive Oil - 1 tbsp olive oil
- Vegetable Stock - 150ml vegetable stock
- Courgette - 2 large courgettes, cut into chunks
- Ground Cumin - 1/2 tsp each ground cumin, paprika and ground coriander
- Shallot - 140g shallot, halved
- Lamb - 250g lean lamb fillet, trimmed of any fat and thinly sliced
- Green Pepper - 1 red, 1 orange and 1 green pepper, cut into chunks
- Heat the oil in a large, heavy-based frying pan. Cook the lamb and shallots over a high heat for 2-3 mins until golden. Add the courgettes and stir-fry for 3-4 mins until beginning to soften.
- Add the spices and toss well, then add the peppers and garlic. Reduce the heat and cook over a moderate heat for 4-5 mins until they start to soften.
- Pour in the stock and stir to coat. Add the tomatoes, season, then cover with a lid and simmer for 15 mins, stirring occasionally until the veg are tender. Stir through the coriander to serve.