- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serving: 2 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 395
- Carbohydrate Content: 40g
- Fat Content: 18g
- Fiber Content: 14g
- Protein Content: 10g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3g
- Sodium Content: 0.7g
- Sugar Content: 11g
Mint & basil griddled peach salad Recipe
Mint & basil griddled peach salad is a Healthy vegan recipe for 2 people, takes only 25 mins; recipe has lime, rapeseed oil and mint.
- Red Onion - 1 small red onion, very finely chopped
- Mint - 2 tbsp finely chopped mint, plus a few whole leaves to serve
- Rocket - 1/2 x 60g pack rocket
- Basil - 2 tbsp basil, chopped
- Lime - 1 lime, zested and juiced
- Avocado - 1 small avocado, stoned and sliced
- Little Gem Lettuce - 1 large Little Gem lettuce (165g), roughly chopped
- Rapeseed Oil - 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- Quinoa - 75g quinoa
- Peaches - 2 peaches (300g), quartered
- Fine Beans - 160g fine beans, trimmed and halved
- Mix the lime zest and juice, oil, mint and basil, then put half in a bowl with the peaches. Meanwhile, cook the quinoa following pack instructions.
- Cook the beans for 3-4 mins until just tender. Meanwhile, griddle the peaches for 1 min on each side. If you don't have a griddle pan, use a large non-stick frying pan with a drop of oil.
- Drain the quinoa and divide between shallow bowls. Toss the warm beans and onion in the remaining mint mixture and pile on top of the quinoa with the lettuce and rocket. Top with the avocado and peaches and scatter over the mint leaves. Serve while still warm.