- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 516
- Fat Content: 19g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3g
- Carbohydrate Content: 45g
- Sugar Content: 6g
- Fiber Content: 8g
- Protein Content: 36g
- Sodium Content: 0.8g
Miso salmon with ginger noodles
- wholemeal-noodles - 2 nests wholemeal noodles (100g)
- miso - 1 1/2 tsp brown miso
- balsamic-vinegar - 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- smoked-paprika - 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- salmon-fillets - 2 skinless wild salmon fillets (230g)
- rapeseed-oil - 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- ginger - 30g ginger, cut into matchsticks
- green-pepper - 1 green pepper, deseeded and cut into strips
- leeks - 2 leeks (165g), thinly sliced
- garlic-cloves - 3 garlic cloves, finely grated
- baby-spinach - 160g baby spinach
- Put the noodles in a bowl, cover with boiling water and set aside to soften. Heat the grill to medium and place a piece of foil on the grill rack. Mix 1 tsp of the miso with the vinegar, paprika and 1 tbsp water. Spread over the salmon and grill for 6-8 mins until flaky and cooked.
- Heat the oil in a wok and stir-fry the ginger, pepper and leeks over a high heat for a few mins until softened. Add the garlic and cook for 1 min more. Drain the noodles, reserve 2 tbsp water and mix with the remaining miso.
- Add the drained noodles, miso liquid and spinach to the wok and toss over the heat until the spinach wilts. Pile onto plates, top with the salmon and any juices and serve.
Healthy summer recipe for 2 people, takes only 12 mins; recipe has wholemeal noodles, miso, balsamic vinegar, smoked paprika, salmon fillets, rapeseed oil, ginger, green pepper, leeks, garlic cloves and baby spinach.