- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 315
- Fat Content: 15g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Carbohydrate Content: 33g
- Sugar Content: 17g
- Fiber Content: 9g
- Protein Content: 12g
- Sodium Content: 0.3g
Mushroom & potato soup
- rapeseed-oil - 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- onion - 2 large onions, halved and thinly sliced
- dried-porcini - 20g dried porcini mushrooms
- vegetable-bouillon-powder - 3 tsp vegetable bouillon powder
- chestnut-mushroom - 300g chestnut mushrooms, chopped
- garlic-cloves - 3 garlic cloves, finely grated
- potato - 300g potato, finely diced
- fresh-thyme - 2 tsp fresh thyme
- carrots - 4 carrots, finely diced
- parsley - 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- bio-yogurt - 8 tbsp bio yogurt
- walnut-piece - 55g walnut pieces
- Heat the oil in a large pan. Tip in the onions and fry for 10 mins until golden. Meanwhile, pour 1.2 litres boiling water over the dried mushrooms and stir in the bouillon.
- Add the fresh mushrooms and garlic to the pan with the potatoes, thyme and carrots, and continue to fry until the mushrooms soften and start to brown.
- Pour in the dried mushrooms and stock, cover the pan and leave to simmer for 20 mins. Stir in the parsley and plenty of pepper. Ladle into bowls and serve each portion topped with 2 tbsp yogurt and a quarter of the walnuts. The rest can be chilled and reheated the next day.
Healthy winter recipe for 4 people, takes only 30 mins; recipe has rapeseed oil, onion, dried porcini, vegetable bouillon powder, chestnut mushroom, garlic cloves, potato, fresh thyme, carrots, parsley, bio yogurt and walnut piece.