- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 461
- Carbohydrate Content: 31g
- Fat Content: 32g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 13g
- Saturated Fat Content: 14g
- Sodium Content: 0.8g
- Sugar Content: 3g
Mushroom, ricotta & rocket tart Recipe
Mushroom, ricotta & rocket tart is a Cheap family recipe for 4 people, takes only 25 mins; recipe has puff pastry, olive oil and mushroom.
- Garlic Clove - 2 garlic cloves, 1 finely sliced, 1 crushed
- Olive Oil - 2 tbsp olive oil
- Parsley - 1/4 small pack parsley, leaves only, roughly chopped
- Rocket - 50g rocket
- Nutmeg - good grating of nutmeg
- Mushroom - 525g family pack mushroom, halved or quartered if large
- Ricotta - 250g tub ricotta
- Puff Pastry - 1 sheet ready-rolled puff pastry
- Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7 and place a baking sheet inside. Unroll the pastry onto a piece of baking parchment and score a border around the pastry about 1.5cm in from the edge. Place the pastry (still on the parchment) on the baking sheet and cook for 10-15 mins.
- While the pastry bakes, heat the oil in a large lidded pan and cook the mushrooms for 2-3 mins, with the lid on, stirring occasionally. Remove the lid and add the sliced garlic, then cook for 1 min more to get rid of excess liquid.
- Mix the crushed garlic with the ricotta and nutmeg, then season well. Remove the pastry from the oven and carefully push down the risen centre. Spread over the ricotta mixture, then spoon on the mushrooms and garlic. Bake for 5 mins, then scatter over the parsley and rocket.