- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 641
- Carbohydrate Content: 72g
- Fat Content: 29g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 28g
- Saturated Fat Content: 11g
- Sodium Content: 1.96g
- Sugar Content: 4g
Mushroom & sausage pasta Recipe
Mushroom & sausage pasta is a Pasta recipe for 4 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has sausage, bacon and mushroom.
- Parmesan - 50g parmesan, grated, plus extra shavings to serve
- Pasta - 350g pasta shapes
- Parsley - small bunch parsley, finely chopped
- Creme Fraiche - 2 tbsp half-fat creme fraiche
- Mushroom - 200g mushrooms, chopped
- Egg Yolk - 2 egg yolks
- Sausage - 4 sausages, skin removed and meat squeezed out
- Bacon - 4 bacon rashers, diced
- Dry-fry the sausage meat in a non-stick pan for 8-10 mins until browned, breaking it up with a wooden spoon, then remove and set aside. Fry bacon and mushrooms for 5-8 mins until golden, return the sausage meat and keep warm.
- Cook the pasta following pack instructions. Make the sauce by beating together the Parmesan, egg yolks, most of the parsley and the creme fraiche. When the pasta is cooked, drain, reserving a ladle of the cooking water.
- Combine the pasta and meat mixture over a low heat and add the sauce. Season and quickly mix, adding a splash of cooking water if it's a little thick. Spoon into bowls and eat with the extra Parmesan shavings and remaining parsley on top.