- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 471
- Fat Content: 17g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Carbohydrate Content: 31g
- Sugar Content: 11g
- Fiber Content: 12g
- Protein Content: 43g
- Sodium Content: 0.7g
Niçoise chicken salad
- rapeseed-oil - 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- lemon - juice 1 lemon
- balsamic-vinegar - 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- garlic-clove - 1 garlic clove, grated
- basil - 1/3 small pack basil, leaves chopped
- black-kalamata-olive - 3 pitted black Kalamata olive, rinsed and chopped
- skinless-chicken-breast - 2 skinless chicken breasts
- rapeseed-oil - 1 tsp rapeseed oil
- new-potato - 250g new potatoes, thickly sliced
- green-bean - 200g fine green beans
- red-onion - 1/2 red onion, very finely chopped
- cherry-tomato - 14 cherry tomatoes, halved
- romaine-lettuce - 6 romaine lettuces leaves, torn into bite-sized pieces
- black-kalamata-olive - 6 pitted black Kalamata olive, rinsed and halved
- Mix the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl with 1 tbsp water. Add 1 tbsp of the dressing to the chicken breasts and toss well to coat. Heat the oil in a small non-stick frying pan with a lid and cook the chicken for about 12 mins, covered, turning over halfway until cooked all the way through.
- Meanwhile, boil the potatoes for 7 mins, add the beans and boil for 5 mins more or until both are just tender, then drain.
- Put the chicken on a plate to rest while you toss the beans, potatoes and remaining salad ingredients together in a large bowl with half the dressing. Slice the chicken, arrange on the salad, then add any juices to the remaining dressing and spoon on top.
High protein lunch recipe for 2 people, takes only 15 mins; recipe has rapeseed oil, lemon, balsamic vinegar, garlic clove, basil, black kalamata olive, skinless chicken breast, rapeseed oil, new potato, green bean, red onion, cherry tomato, romaine lettuce and black kalamata olive.