- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 212
- Carbohydrate Content: 15g
- Fat Content: 15g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 5g
- Saturated Fat Content: 9g
- Sodium Content: 0.71g
- Sugar Content: 5g
One-pot mushroom & potato curry Recipe
One-pot mushroom & potato curry is a Easy family curry recipe for 4 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has oil, onion and potato.
- Coriander - chopped coriander, to serve
- Onion - 1 onion, roughly chopped
- Vegetable Stock - 150ml vegetable stock
- Aubergine - 1 aubergine, trimmed and chopped into chunks
- Oil - 1 tbsp oil
- Potato - 1 large potato, chopped into small chunks
- Mushroom - 250g button mushrooms
- Curry Paste - 2-4 tbsp curry paste (depending on how hot you like it)
- Coconut Milk - 400ml can reduced-fat coconut milk
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add the onion and potato. Cover, then cook over a low heat for 5 mins until the potatoes start to soften. Throw in the aubergine and mushrooms, then cook for a few more mins.
- Stir in the curry paste, pour over the stock and coconut milk. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 10 mins or until the potato is tender. Stir through the coriander and serve with rice or naan bread.