- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 411
- Fat Content: 31g
- Saturated Fat Content: 6g
- Carbohydrate Content: 24g
- Sugar Content: 0g
- Fiber Content: 2.5g
- Protein Content: 10g
- Sodium Content: 1g
Open lasagne of mushrooms & olives
- sheet-fresh-lasagne - 8 sheets fresh lasagne
- sunflower-oil - 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- flat-cap-mushroom - 200g flat cap mushrooms, thickly sliced
- wild-mushroom - 200g mixed wild mushrooms, trimmed
- parmesan - 50g freshly grated parmesan
- balsamic-vinegar - 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- extra-virgin-olive-oil - 100ml extra-virgin olive oil
- red-chilli - 1 dried red chilli, finely chopped
- green-olive - 2 handfuls green olives, stoned and halved
- parsley - 1 handful parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- oregano - 6 sprigs fresh oregano or marjoram, leaves picked and roughly chopped
- To make the dressing, gently heat the balsamic vinegar, olive oil and chilli together with 1 tbsp of water. Once warm, add the olives and the herbs, remove from the heat and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil, add the lasagne sheets and salt if you wish, then simmer for 3 mins. Meanwhile, heat the sunflower oil in a large frying pan until very hot. Add the flat cap mushrooms and fry for 1 min until they start to colour. Add mixed mushrooms and fry for 2-3 mins more. Season if you want to and set aside.
- Drain the lasagne sheets and put one on the base of each of four large plates. Scatter the mushroom mixture over and put a second sheet on top. Spoon over the dressing, sprinkle over the parmesan and serve immediately.
Lasagne recipe for 4 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has sheet fresh lasagne, sunflower oil, flat cap mushroom, wild mushroom, parmesan, balsamic vinegar, extra-virgin olive oil, red chilli, green olive, parsley and oregano.