- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 366
- Fat Content: 7g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1g
- Carbohydrate Content: 43g
- Sugar Content: 3g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 32g
- Sodium Content: 0.5g
Oven-baked fish & chips
- potato - 800g/ 1lb 12 oz floury potato, scrubbed and cut into chips
- olive-oil - 2 tbsp olive oil
- breadcrumb - 50g fresh breadcrumb
- lemon - zest 1 lemon
- flat-leaf-parsley - 2 tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley
- white-fish - 4 x 140g/5oz thick sustainable white fish fillets
- cherry-tomato - 200g/ 7oz cherry tomato
- Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Pat chips dry on kitchen paper, then lay in a single layer on a large baking tray. Drizzle with half the olive oil and season with salt. Cook for 40 mins, turning after 20 mins, so they cook evenly.
- Mix the breadcrumbs with the lemon zest and parsley, then season well. Top the cod evenly with the breadcrumb mixture, then drizzle .0with the remaining oil. Put in a roasting tin with the cherry tomatoes, then bake in the oven for the final 10 mins of the chips' cooking time.
Low-calorie dinner recipe for 4 people, takes only 40 mins; recipe has potato, olive oil, breadcrumb, lemon, flat-leaf parsley, white fish and cherry tomato.