- Serving: 4 - 8
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 463
- Fat Content: 19g
- Saturated Fat Content: 6g
- Carbohydrate Content: 44g
- Sugar Content: 5g
- Fiber Content: 7g
- Protein Content: 25g
- Sodium Content: 0.23g
Pasta with salmon & peas
- fusilli - 240g wholewheat fusilli
- butter - knob of butter
- shallot - 1 large shallot, finely chopped
- peas - 140g frozen peas
- salmon - 2 skinless salmon fillets, cut into chunks
- creme-fraiche - 140g low fat creme fraiche
- vegetable-stock-cube - 1/2 low salt vegetable stock cube (we used Kallo)
- chives - small bunch chives, snipped
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and cook 240g wholewheat fusilli according to the pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat a knob of butter in asaucepan, then add 1 large finely chopped shallot and cook for 5 mins or until softened.
- Add 140g frozen peas, 2 skinless salmon fillets, cut into chunks, 140g low fat creme fraiche and 50ml water. Crumble in 1/2 low salt vegetable stock cube.
- Cook for 3-4 mins until cooked through, stir in small bunch snipped chives and some black pepper. Then stir through to coat the pasta. Serve in bowls.
Pasta recipe for 4 – 8 people, takes only 10 mins; recipe has fusilli, butter, shallot, peas, salmon, crème fraîche, vegetable stock cube and chives.Add to Favourites