- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 393
- Fat Content: 12g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4g
- Carbohydrate Content: 55g
- Sugar Content: 23g
- Fiber Content: 9g
- Protein Content: 11g
- Sodium Content: 0.8g
Pesto, cannellini bean & tuna jackets
- sweet-potatoes - 2 sweet potatoes
- cannellini-beans - 1/2 x 400g can cannellini beans, drained
- pesto - 2 tbsp fresh pesto
- cream-cheese - 2 tbsp cream cheese
- tuna - 100g can tuna in water, drained
- red-onion - 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- lemon - 1 lemon, zested
- pine-nuts - 25g pine nuts, toasted
- basil-leaves - small handful basil leaves
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Pierce the potatoes a few times, then bake for 40 mins, or until really soft. Alternatively,microwaveon High for 7 mins.
- Mix the beans, pesto, cream cheese, tuna, red onion, lemon zest and some seasoning. Split the baked potatoes and stuff with the tuna filling. Top with the pine nuts and basil leaves.
200-400 calorie recipe for 2 people, takes only 7 mins; recipe has sweet potatoes, cannellini beans, pesto, cream cheese, tuna, red onion, lemon, pine nuts and basil leaves.