- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 517
- Fat Content: 31g
- Saturated Fat Content: 9g
- Carbohydrate Content: 37g
- Sugar Content: 3g
- Fiber Content: 6g
- Protein Content: 20g
- Sodium Content: 1.8g
Poached eggs on avocado & feta toast
- Fill a large saucepan with water, add the vinegar and bring to a hard boil over a high heat. Once boiling, reduce the heat so the water is simmering, then use a spoon to swirl the water into a whirlpool. Crack in both eggs and cook for 2 1/2 mins.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mash the avocado, feta, chilli flakes and lemon juice, and season well with black pepper. Toast the bread.
- Pile the avocado and feta on the toast, then put a poached egg on top of each.
Quick breakfast recipe for 2 people, takes only 5 mins; recipe has white wine vinegar, egg, avocado, feta, chilli flakes, lemon and sourdough.Add to Favourites