- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Serving: 12 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 211
- Carbohydrate Content: 36g
- Fat Content: 5g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 6g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1g
- Sodium Content: 0.1g
- Sugar Content: 1g
Potato & turmeric focaccia Recipe
Potato & turmeric focaccia is a Bread recipe for 12 people, takes only 30 mins; recipe has yeast, olive oil and flour.
- In a large bowl, dissolve the yeast in 350ml cold water and add the oil. Add the flour and 1 tsp salt and mix thoroughly with your hands to make a dough. Cover and leave in the fridge or a cool place overnight.
- The next day, turn your dough out onto an oiled tray approx 30cm x 20cm. Using your fingertips, gently stretch the dough into a rectangle, then fold it in half. Rotate the dough 90 degrees and repeat the process. Leave to rest for 30 mins. Repeat this stretching, folding and resting process twice more.
- Heat oven to 24OC/220C fan/gas 9. Gently stretch the dough to fill your tray. If it shrinks back, don't force it - rest for 10 more mins, then try again.
- Spread the potato slices over the dough, overlapping. Mix the olive oil with the turmeric and brush over, then sprinkle with sea salt and bake on the top shelf of the oven for 25-30 mins. When cooked, drizzle with a little more olive oil and scatter over the rosemary.