- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Serving: 2 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 520
- Carbohydrate Content: 50g
- Fat Content: 26g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 19g
- Saturated Fat Content: 14g
- Sodium Content: 3.6g
- Sugar Content: 4g
Prawn laksa curry bowl Recipe
Prawn laksa curry bowl is a Quick winter recipe for 2 people, takes only 10 mins; recipe has olive oil, red chilli and thai red curry paste.
- Coriander - 1/2 small pack coriander, roughly chopped
- Red Chilli - 1 red chilli, finely sliced
- Olive Oil - 1 tbsp olive oil
- Lime - 2 limes, juice of 1, the other halved
- Vegetable Stock Cube - 1 vegetable stock cube
- King Prawn - 150g cooked king prawns
- Fish Sauce - 2 tsp fish sauce
- Coconut Milk - 400ml can reduced fat coconut milk
- Thai Red Curry Paste - 2 1/2 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- Rice Noodle - 100g rice noodles
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan and add the chilli. Cook for 1 min, then add the curry paste, stir and cook for 1 min more. Dissolve the stock cube in a large jug in 700ml boiling water, then pour into the pan and stir to combine. Tip in the coconut milk and bring to the boil.
- Add the fish sauce and a little seasoning. Toss in the noodles and cook for a further 3-4 mins until softening. Squeeze in the lime juice, add the prawns and cook through until warm, about 2-3 mins. Scatter over some of the coriander.
- Serve in bowls with the remaining coriander and lime wedges on top for squeezing over.