- Serving: 4 - 6
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 267
- Fat Content: 5g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1g
- Carbohydrate Content: 39g
- Sugar Content: 12g
- Fiber Content: 5g
- Protein Content: 20g
- Sodium Content: 2.18g
Prawn sweet chilli noodle salad
- egg-noodle - 3 nests medium egg noodles
- cucumber - 1/2 large cucumber
- spring-onion - bunch spring onions, finely sliced
- cherry-tomato - 100g cherry tomato, halved
- chilli - 1 green chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- king-prawn - 200g cooked king prawns, defrosted if frozen
- lime - zest and juice 2 limes
- sweet-chilli-sauce - 4 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- baby-spinach - 100g baby spinach leaves
- cashew - 25g roasted cashew
- Boil the noodles for 4 mins, then drain. Cool under running water, then drain again. Put into a large bowl, then using scissors, cut into shorter lengths.
- Halve cucumber lengthways, then scoop out the seeds. Slice into halfmoons and add to the noodles with the onions, tomatoes, chilli and prawns.
- Mix the lime zest, juice and chilli sauce to make a dressing and fold through noodles. Put a handful of spinach onto each serving plate, top with the noodles and cashews.
Lunchbox recipe for 4 – 6 people, takes only 5 mins; recipe has egg noodle, cucumber, spring onion, cherry tomato, chilli, king prawn, lime, sweet chilli sauce, baby spinach and cashew.