- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serving: 2 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 513
- Carbohydrate Content: 43g
- Fat Content: 31g
- Fiber Content: 9g
- Protein Content: 16g
- Saturated Fat Content: 13g
- Sodium Content: 3.5g
- Sugar Content: 7g
Ravioli with artichokes, leek & lemon Recipe
Ravioli with artichokes, leek & lemon is a Quick Valentine's Day recipe for 2 people, takes only 10 mins; recipe has artichoke, leek and garlic clove.
- Garlic Clove - 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Rocket - 2 large handfuls rocket and grated Parmesan (or vegetarian alternative) to serve (optional)
- Lemon - zest and juice 1 lemon
- Leek - 1 large leek, finely sliced
- Cream Cheese - 3 tbsp cream cheese
- Artichoke - 280g jar artichoke antipasto, drained reserving 1 tbsp oil, artichokes roughly chopped
- Ravioli - 250g pack spinach & ricotta ravioli
- Heat the oil from the artichokes in a large saucepan, then add the leek and garlic. Fry for 5 mins over a medium heat until the leek is soft. Stir in the artichokes, cream cheese and lemon zest, then heat through. Season to taste and add a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Meanwhile, cook the ravioli following pack instructions. Drain, add to the pan with the artichokes and cream cheese, and toss through. Serve topped with the rocket and a grating of Parmesan, if you like.