- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 387
- Fat Content: 17g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3g
- Carbohydrate Content: 28g
- Sugar Content: 8g
- Fiber Content: 5g
- Protein Content: 28g
- Sodium Content: 0.7g
Roast sea bass & vegetable traybake
- potatoes - 300g red-skinned potatoes, thinly sliced into rounds
- red-pepper - 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- extra-virgin-olive-oil - 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- rosemary - 1 rosemary sprig, leaves removed and very finely chopped
- sea-bass - 2 sea bass fillets
- black-olive - 25g pitted black olive, halved
- lemon - 1/2 lemon, sliced thinly into rounds
- basil-leaf - handful basil leaves
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Arrange the potato and pepper slices on a large non-stick baking tray. Drizzle over 1 tbsp oil and scatter with the rosemary, a pinch of salt and a good grinding of pepper. Toss everything together well and roast for 25 mins, turning over halfway through, until the potatoes are golden and crisp at the edges.
- Arrange the fish fillets on top and scatter over the olives. Place a couple of lemon slices on top of the fish and drizzle with the remaining oil. Roast for further 7-8 mins until the fish is cooked through. Serve scattered with basil leaves.
Low FODMAP recipe for 2 people, takes only 30 mins; recipe has potatoes, red pepper, extra virgin olive oil, rosemary, sea bass, black olive, lemon and basil leaf.