- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 302
- Fat Content: 23g
- Saturated Fat Content: 8g
- Carbohydrate Content: 8g
- Sugar Content: 4g
- Fiber Content: 1g
- Protein Content: 16g
- Sodium Content: 2.5g
- vegetable-oil - 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- meatball - 12 beef meatballs
- onion - 1 onion, finely chopped
- garlic-clove - 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- soup - 294g can condensed mushroom soup
- dill - 1/2 x small pack dill, roughly chopped
- mustard - 2 tsp mustard - French, wholegrain, or whatever you have in your cupboard
- cabbage - mashed potato and cooked cabbage, to serve
- Heat the oil in a large lidded pan. Cook the meatballs for 3-4 mins over a medium heat, turning often so that they brown all over. Remove from the pan with a slotted spoon and drain away any excess oil, reserving about 1 tbsp.
- Add the onion and garlic to the pan and cook for 4-5 mins, stirring to soften. Stir in the soup with half a can of water. Return the meatballs to the pan and bring to the boil. Turn down the heat, cover and simmer for a further 10-15 mins until the meatballs are cooked through. Stir in the dill, mustard and some seasoning. Serve with mashed potato and cabbage.
Cheap eat recipe for 4 people, takes only 30 mins; recipe has vegetable oil, meatball, onion, garlic clove, soup, dill, mustard and cabbage.