- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Serving: 4 - 8
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 217
- Fat Content: 15g
- Saturated Fat Content: 10g
- Carbohydrate Content: 3g
- Sugar Content: 2g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 17g
- Sodium Content: 0.9g
Seafood, pineapple & coconut kebabs
- king-prawn - 16 large, unpeeled raw king prawns
- salmon - 500g mixture of boneless salmon and white fish fillets, skinned and cut into chunky pieces
- coconut-milk - 200ml can coconut milk
- pineapple - 100g fresh pineapple, cut into chunks
- desiccated-coconut - 85g desiccated coconut
- oil - drizzle of oil
- lime - lime wedges, to serve
- You'll need 8 skewers. If using wooden ones, soak for 30 mins before cooking. Fire up the barbecue and allow the flames to subside before cooking, or heat a griddle pan until smoking hot.
- Toss together the prawns, fish, coconut milk and some seasoning in a bowl, then thread onto skewers, together with the pineapple chunks. Tip the desiccated coconut onto a plate and roll each fish kebab in it, pressing on the coconut to help it stick. Dab the kebabs with a little oil and cook for 3-4 mins each side until the prawns turn pink and the fish is cooked through. Serve with lime wedges.
Healthy prawn recipe for 4 – 8 people, takes only 10 mins; recipe has king prawn, salmon, coconut milk, pineapple, desiccated coconut, oil and lime.