- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Serving: 4 - 8 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 42
- Carbohydrate Content: 4g
- Fat Content: 2g
- Fiber Content: 0g
- Protein Content: 1g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1g
- Sodium Content: 0.02g
- Sugar Content: 1g
Sesame & chilli pancakes with tzatziki Recipe
Sesame & chilli pancakes with tzatziki is a Gluten-free recipe for 4 - 8 people, takes only 15 mins; recipe has gluten-free flour, egg and yogurt.
- Yogurt - 150ml soya yogurt
- Coriander - 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- Red Chilli - 1 green and 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- Spring Onion - 1 bunch spring onions, finely sliced, plus extra to serve
- Egg - 1 egg
- Mint - 2 tbsp chopped mint
- Greek Yogurt - 150g Greek yogurt
- Cucumber - 13cm/5in cucumber, deseeded and grated
- Oil - a little oil for frying
- Gluten Free Flour - 100g gluten-free flour (we used Doves Farm, widely available)
- Sesame Seed - 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Whizz the flour, egg, yogurt and 2 tbsp water together in a food processor to form a smooth batter. tip into a bowl, then stir in the chillies, spring onions, coriander and sesame seeds. Cover and chill until required.
- To make the tzatziki, mix the yogurt, cucumber and mint together, season to taste, then chill.
- Heat a small frying pan with a splash of oil, wiping out excess oil with kitchen paper. fry the pancake mixture a dessertspoonful at a time, for 1 min on each side, until lightly browned. tip onto a plate and keep warm. pile onto a large platter, top with a dollop of tzatziki and some extra sliced spring onions and serve warm.