- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 351
- Carbohydrate Content: 48g
- Fat Content: 5g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 32g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1g
- Sodium Content: 2.03g
- Sugar Content: 7g
Singapore noodles with shrimps & Chinese cabbage Recipe
Singapore noodles with shrimps & Chinese cabbage is a Noodle recipe for 4 people, takes only 5 mins; recipe has rice, sunflower oil and ginger.
- Spring Onion - bunch spring onion, thinly sliced
- Carrot - 1 carrot, very thinly sliced
- Curry Powder - 1 tbsp hot curry powder
- Soy Sauce - soy sauce, to serve
- Brown Sugar - 1 tsp brown sugar
- Chilli - Oriental chilli oil, (look for one that contains shrimp paste), to serve)
- Sunflower Oil - 1-2 tbsp sunflower oil
- Chicken Stock - 150ml hot chicken stock
- Ginger - 1 tsp chopped ginger
- Prawn - 400g small, cooked, peeled prawns
- Rice - 200g dried rice vermicelli or 3 x 150g Straight to Wok rice noodles
- Beansprout - 140g beansprouts
- Vinegar - 2 tsp vinegar (any will do)
- Chinese Cabbage - 1 Chinese cabbage, cut into 1cm slices
- If using dried noodles, place in a heatproof bowl, cover with boiling water and leave to soak for 5 mins, or follow the pack instructions. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a wok and stir-fry the ginger for 1 min. Add the curry powder and cook for 1 min more.
- Add the cabbage and carrot and stir-fry for 2 mins. Mix together the stock, sugar and vinegar and add to the pan with the prawns, beansprouts and drained noodles. Cook until piping hot, then stir through the spring onions, divide between bowls and serve with a splash of chilli oil and soy sauce.