- Serving: 1
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 233
- Fat Content: 0.1g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0g
- Carbohydrate Content: 19g
- Sugar Content: 19g
- Fiber Content: 0g
- Protein Content: 0.2g
- Sodium Content: 0.02g
- dry-gin - 25ml dry gin
- cherry-brandy - 25ml cherry brandy
- benedictine - 25ml Benedictine
- ice - handful of ice, to serve
- angostura-bitters - few drops Angostura bitters
- pineapple-juice - 50ml pineapple juice
- lime-juice - 25ml lime juice
- sparkling-water - sparkling water to top up
- pineapple - 1 thin slice of fresh pineapple (optional)
- cocktail-cherry - cocktail cherry
- Pour the gin, cherry brandy and Benedictine into a mixing glass or a jug. Add the ice and Angostura bitters. Stir well until the outside of the glass feels cold.
- Pour the mix into a tall glass, then add the pineapple juice and lime juice and stir gently. Top up with sparkling water and garnish.
Easy cocktail recipe for 1 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has dry gin, cherry brandy, benedictine, ice, angostura bitters, pineapple juice, lime juice, sparkling water, pineapple and cocktail cherry.