- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 565
- Fat Content: 24g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5g
- Carbohydrate Content: 66g
- Sugar Content: 8g
- Fiber Content: 6g
- Protein Content: 22g
- Sodium Content: 1g
Spaghetti with artichokes & pesto
- Cook the spaghetti following pack instructions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl or jug, beat the eggs together with the milk, pesto, Parmesan, artichokes and seasoning.
- Heat a small pan on a medium heat and add the pine nuts. Toast for a few mins, shaking the pan occasionally, until they are pale golden. Keep your eye on them as they can catch and burn quickly.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain in a colander and tip back into the pan. Put the pan onto a low heat and pour over the egg mixture, tossing together to coat all of the pasta in the sauce - take care not to heat it for too long or it will start to scramble.
- Toss through the toasted pine nuts and serve with extra Parmesan at the table, if you like.
Pasta recipe for 4 people, takes only 15 mins; recipe has spaghetti, egg, milk, green pesto, parmesan, artichoke and pine nuts.Add to Favourites