Speedy noodle soup
- Bring the stock to the boil in a saucepan, stir in a squeeze chilli paste and soy sauce, then drop in 1 sheet straight-to-wok noodles.
- Simmer for a few mins until all the noodles have separated.
- Add a handful stir-fry veg, reserving any leafy bits until later.
- Simmer for 1 min until the veg is just tender. Stir in the leafy veg, then simmer for 1 min more.
- Serve in a deep bowl, scattered with crushed peanuts.
Noodle recipe for 1 people, takes only 5 mins; recipe has stock, chilli paste, soy sauce, noodle, vegetable and peanut.Add to Favourites