- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 407
- Fat Content: 29g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3g
- Carbohydrate Content: 19g
- Sugar Content: 7g
- Fiber Content: 10g
- Protein Content: 17g
- Sodium Content: 0.5g
Spiced cauliflower with chickpeas, herbs & pine nuts
- cauliflower - 1 large head cauliflower, broken into florets (about 1kg in total)
- garlic-clove - 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- cumin-seed - 2 tsp each caraway and cumin seed
- olive-oil - 3 tbsp olive oil
- chickpea - 400g can chickpea, drained and rinsed
- pine-nut - 100g pine nut
- dill - small bunch each parsley and dill, leaves torn
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Toss the cauliflower, garlic, spices, 2 tbsp oil and some seasoning in a roasting tin, then roast for 30 mins.
- Add the chickpeas, pine nuts and remaining oil to the tin, then cook for 10 mins more. To serve, stir in the herbs with your chosen dressing.
Dairy-free lunch recipe for 4 people, takes only 40 mins; recipe has cauliflower, garlic clove, cumin seed, olive oil, chickpea, pine nut and dill.