- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serving: 2 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 378
- Carbohydrate Content: 25g
- Fat Content: 10g
- Fiber Content: 7g
- Protein Content: 43g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Sodium Content: 0.5g
- Sugar Content: 12g
Steamed trout with mint & dill dressing Recipe
Healthy summer recipe for 2 people, takes only 25 mins; recipe has new potatoes, asparagus spears, vegetable bouillon powder, fine green beans, frozen peas, trout, lemon, bio yogurt, cider vinegar, english mustard powder, mint and dill.
- Mint - 1 tsp finely chopped mint
- Dill - 2 tsp chopped dill
- Lemon - 2 slices lemon
- Cider Vinegar - 1 tsp cider vinegar
- Trout - 2 skinless trout fillets
- Frozen Peas - 80g frozen peas
- Bio Yogurt - 4 tbsp bio yogurt
- Vegetable Bouillon Powder - 1 1/2 tsp vegetable bouillon powder made up to 225ml with water
- English Mustard Powder - 1/4 tsp English mustard powder
- Asparagus Spears - 170g pack asparagus spears, woody ends trimmed
- New Potatoes - 120g new potatoes, halved
- Fine Green Beans - 80g fine green beans, trimmed
- Put the new potatoes on to simmer in a pan of boiling water until tender. Cut the asparagus in half to shorten the spears and slice the ends without the tips. Tip the bouillon into a wide non-stick pan. Add the asparagus and beans, then cover and cook for 5 mins.
- Add the peas to the pan, then top with the trout and lemon slices. Cover again and cook for 5 mins more until the fish flakes really easily, but is still juicy.
- Meanwhile, mix the yogurt with the vinegar, mustard powder, mint and dill. Stir in 2-3 tbsp of the fish cooking juices. Put the veg and any remaining pan juices in bowls, top with the fish and herb dressing, then serve with the potatoes.