- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Serving: 6 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 328
- Carbohydrate Content: 20g
- Fat Content: 24g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 6g
- Saturated Fat Content: 13g
- Sodium Content: 0.9g
- Sugar Content: 3g
Strawberry, feta & thyme tart Recipe
Strawberry, feta & thyme tart is a Family picnic recipe for 6 people, takes only 25 mins; recipe has creme fraiche, thyme and feta.
- Garlic Clove - 1/2 garlic clove, crushed
- Lemon - 1/2 lemon, zested
- Chilli Flakes - pinch chilli flakes
- Thyme - 3 thyme sprigs, leaves picked, plus extra to serve
- Creme Fraiche - 100g creme fraiche
- Feta - 100g vegetarian feta, crumbled
- Strawberry - 200g strawberries, sliced
- Puff Pastry - 1 sheet ready rolled puff pastry (about 320g)
- Rocket Salad - rocket salad, to serve (optional)
- Heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6, and put abaking sheetin the oven to warm up.
- Mash the creme fraiche, thyme, feta, garlic, lemon, chilli and some seasoning in a bowl with a fork until fairly smooth.
- Unravel the pastry onto a piece of baking parchment and score a 1cm border around the edge with a sharpknife. Spread the creme fraiche mixture onto the tart, smoothing over up to the border edges. Scatter the strawberry slices over and bake for 25 mins until golden and puffed up. Scatter over more thyme leaves and serve with a rocket salad and a chilled glass of rose.