- Cook Time: 45 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 313
- Carbohydrate Content: 33g
- Fat Content: 11g
- Fiber Content: 5g
- Protein Content: 18g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Sodium Content: 0.7g
- Sugar Content: 4g
Sushi burrito Recipe
Sushi burrito is a Healthy rice recipe for 4 people, takes only 10 mins; recipe has sushi rice, rice wine vinegar and cucumber.
- Coriander - small pack coriander, leaves picked
- Carrot - 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- Lime - 1 lime, juiced
- Soy Sauce - 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Cucumber - 1/2 cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- Ginger - 50g pickled ginger, finely chopped
- Tuna Steak - 200g sushi grade tuna steak, sliced
- Rice Wine Vinegar - 2 tsp rice wine vinegar
- Sushi Rice - 150g sushi rice
- Nori - 4 nori sheets
- Wasabi - 2 tsp wasabi paste
- Avocados - 2 very ripe avocados, halved, stoned, peeled and sliced
- Put the rice in a bowl, cover with cold water and massage to remove the starch. Drain and repeat until the water runs clear. Put the rice in a small saucepan, cover with 2.5cm of water and put on a tight-fitting lid. Simmer on a medium heat for 10 mins, then take off the heat (leaving the lid on) and steam for a further 15 mins. Stir in the vinegar, then cool completely.
- Toss the cucumber and carrot matchsticks in the soy and leave to marinate.
- Lay out a sushi mat and put a nori sheet, shiny-side down, on top of it. Spread a quarter of the rice over the nori, leaving a 1cm border at the top. Mix the wasabi, ginger and lime juice.
- Layer with the avocado, cucumber and carrot, and tuna. Top with the wasabi mix and coriander. Dampen the top border with a little water, fold in both sides of the nori sheet, then use the sushi mat to help roll. Wrap in foil, slice in half and serve.