- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 500
- Fat Content: 14g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Carbohydrate Content: 69g
- Sugar Content: 16g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 29g
- Sodium Content: 1.81g
Sweet & sticky chicken noodles
- chicken-breast - 1 skinless cooked chicken breast
- spring-onion - 3 spring onions
- red-pepper - 1/2 red pepper, stalk and seeds removed
- soy-sauce - 1 tbsp soy sauce
- sesame-oil - 1 tbsp sesame oil and/or 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- honey - 2 tbsp runny honey
- egg-noodle - 150g egg noodles
- coriander - handful of coriander (optional)
- Pull the chicken into strips, then cut it into chunks small enough to pick up on a fork. Put in a large bowl.
- Use your scissors to snip the hairy root ends off the spring onions and throw away. Snip the rest of the spring onion into pieces. Add to the chicken.
- Use scissors or a small knife to cut the pepper into strips and then pieces. Like the chicken you want the pieces to be small enough to pick up.
- Measure the soy sauce, sesame oil (or seeds) and honey into the bowl, mix together.Ask a grown-up helperto cook the noodles at the same time.
- Tip the hot noodles into the bowl and mix everything together with a large spoon or pair of tongs.
- Divide the noodles between 2 bowls and add some fresh coriander to each one, if you like it.
Quick chicken recipe for 2 people, takes only 5 mins; recipe has chicken breast, spring onion, red pepper, soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, egg noodle and coriander.Add to Favourites