- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 462
- Carbohydrate Content: 44g
- Fat Content: 18g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 31g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3g
- Sodium Content: 2.9g
- Sugar Content: 5g
Tapenade chicken pasta with runner beans Recipe
Low-calorie pasta recipe for 4 people, takes only 15 mins; recipe has chicken breast, extra-virgin olive oil, black kalamata olive, anchovy, penne, runner bean, garlic clove, red chilli, cherry tomato and basil leaf.
- Penne - 300g penne
- Garlic Clove - 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- Chicken Breast - 2 skinless chicken breasts
- Black Kalamata Olive - 290g jar black kalamata olive in brine, drained
- Anchovy - 4 anchovy fillets
- Runner Bean - 500g runner bean, sides peeled if stringy, thickly sliced on the diagonal
- Red Chilli - 1 red chilli, chopped (deseeded if you don't like it too hot)
- Cherry Tomato - 250g cherry tomato, halved
- Basil Leaf - handful basil leaves
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Rub the chicken with a drizzle of oil, season and roast for 20 mins until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, put the olives and anchovies into a jug with 2 tbsp of the oil and blitz to a rough paste with a hand blender (or do this in a food processor).
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil, add the penne and cook for 5 mins. Add the beans and cook for 5-8 mins more until they are both al dente, then drain.
- Shred the roasted chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces. Heat the remaining oil in a deep saute pan or wok, add the garlic and chilli, and stir-fry for 1 min. Tip in the tomatoes and cook for another 5 mins until softened. Add the olive mix, pasta, beans and chicken to the pan, and toss everything together. Season, stir through the basil leaves and serve.