- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serving: 2 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 611
- Carbohydrate Content: 33g
- Fat Content: 38g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 35g
- Saturated Fat Content: 16g
- Sodium Content: 1.96g
- Sugar Content: 6g
Tex-Mex burrito Recipe
Tex-Mex burrito is a Vegetarian chilli recipe for 2 people, takes only 10 mins; recipe has tomato, spring onion and red chilli.
- Red Chilli - 1 red chilli, sliced (deseeded if you like it milder)
- Olive Oil - 1 tsp olive oil
- Soured Cream - soured cream and guacamole to serve, (optional)
- Tomato - 2 tomatoes, halved, seeds scooped out, then chopped
- Spring Onion - 3 spring onions, chopped
- Egg - 4 eggs
- Milk - 100ml milk
- Cheddar - 100g cheddar, grated
- Wrap - 2 large wraps
- In a small bowl, mix the tomatoes, half the spring onions and half the red chilli with some seasoning and set aside. Beat the eggs and milk with a fork with some seasoning.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick pan and fry the remaining spring onion and chilli for 1 min, then pour in the egg mix. Gently scramble the eggs by dragging the egg mixture as it sets into the middle of the pan. Cook to your liking, then take off the heat and throw on the cheese. Stir through, then divide between the wraps. Tuck up the top and bottom of each wrap and roll up, then slice in half and serve with the homemade tomato salsa, soured cream and guacamole, if you like.