- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serving: 1 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 429
- Carbohydrate Content: 29g
- Fat Content: 20g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 34g
- Saturated Fat Content: 15g
- Sodium Content: 1.4g
- Sugar Content: 18g
Thai-style chicken & sweet potato parcels Recipe
Thai-style chicken & sweet potato parcels is a Thai recipe for 1 people, takes only 30 mins; recipe has creamed coconut, brown sugar and fish sauce.
- Coriander - handful coriander leaves and a few lime wedges, to serve
- Red Pepper - 1 small red pepper, deseeded and cut into small cubes
- Chicken Breast - 1 skinless chicken breast
- Brown Sugar - 2 tsp soft brown sugar
- Sweet Potato - 1/2 sweet potato, peeled and cut into small cubes
- Fish Sauce - 1 tsp fish sauce
- Thai Green Curry Paste - 2 tsp Thai green curry paste
- Creamed Coconut - 25g creamed coconut (from a block)
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Dissolve the creamed coconut with 3 tbsp boiling water and mix to a smooth paste. Stir in the sugar, fish sauce and curry paste.
- Place a large piece of baking parchment on a baking sheet. Arrange the sweet potato and pepper in the middle of the paper, clearing a space in the centre. Lay the chicken breast in the space and pour over the sauce. Fold over the top edges of the parchment to form a seal and scrunch up the ends like a sweet wrapper.
- Cook in the oven for 25-30 mins or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender. Sit the parcel on a dinner plate or shallow bowl and carefully open. Sprinkle with coriander and squeeze over some lime juice, to taste.