- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 4 - 8
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 76
- Fat Content: 4g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1g
- Carbohydrate Content: 6g
- Sugar Content: 2g
- Fiber Content: 1g
- Protein Content: 3g
- Sodium Content: 0.1g
- olive-oil - 3 tbsp olive oil
- onion - 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- potato - 3 medium-size potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- garlic-clove - 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- red-pepper - 2 large red peppers, quartered, seeded and thinly sliced
- egg - 6 large eggs, lightly beaten
- chilli-flakes - 1/2 tsp dried crushed chilli flakes
- flatleaf-parsley - handful flatleaf parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to fan 180C/ conventional 200C/gas 6. Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a pan. Tip in onion and potatoes and fry gently for 20 minutes until the potatoes are tender, turning frequently, adding garlic and peppers for the last 5 minutes. Tip into a large bowl, season and cool for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the eggs, chilli flakes and parsley. Leave to sit for 5 minutes, then put a nonstick 20cm square tin in the oven to heat up. After 5 minutes, remove tin and brush with oil. pour in the egg mixture and return to oven.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes. (Check it's ready by pressing the top lightly. If it is still runny, return to the oven for a couple of minutes.) Once cooked, remove and leave to cool for 5 minutes, then turn out on to a board. Cut into squares and serve.
Tapas recipe for 4 – 8 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has olive oil, onion, potato, garlic clove, red pepper, egg, chilli flakes and flatleaf parsley.Add to Favourites