- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Serving: 1 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 142
- Carbohydrate Content: 7g
- Fat Content: 0g
- Fiber Content: 0.2g
- Protein Content: 0.5g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0g
- Sodium Content: 0.4g
- Sugar Content: 5g
Vampiro cocktail Recipe
Vampiro cocktail is a Halloween drinks recipe for 1 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has blanco tequila, mescal and passata.
- Lime Juice - 10ml lime juice
- Lemon Juice - 5ml lemon juice
- Passata - 20ml passata
- Worcestershire Sauce - 10ml Worcestershire sauce
- Grenadine - 5ml grenadine
- Blanco Tequila - 40ml Blanco tequila
- Mescal - 10ml mescal
- Pepper Sauce - 3 dashes pepper sauce (Tabasco is fine)
- Smoked Sea Salt - smoked sea salt, finely ground
- Chill a small wine glass or coupette glass, then brush a little water on the rim and dip into some fine smoked salt.
- Put all the cocktail ingredients in the base of a cocktail shaker or a glass full of ice. Stir until the outside of the container feels cold, then strain into the prepared glass.