- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 732
- Fat Content: 20g
- Saturated Fat Content: 11g
- Carbohydrate Content: 103g
- Sugar Content: 24g
- Fiber Content: 16g
- Protein Content: 27g
- Sodium Content: 1.4g
- red-onion - 2 red onion
- cider-vinegar - 3 tbsp cider vinegar
- courgette - 2 courgettes
- red-pepper - 1 large red pepper
- cauliflower - 1/2 cauliflower
- chickpeas - 400g can chickpeas
- coriander-seeds - 3 tsp coriander seeds
- garam-masala - 2 tsp garam masala
- self-raising-flour - 350g self raising flour
- natural-yogurt - 500g natural yogurt
- coriander - small bunch coriander
- coconut - 100g pot coconut chunks
- mint - small bunch mint
- lime - 2 limes
- cucumber - 1/2 cucumber
- garlic-clove - 2 garlic cloves
- shallot - 1 shallot
- green-chilli - 1 green chilli
- salt - salt, pepper, sugar and olive oil
- To make the sweet pickled onions, slice one red onion into thin half moons. Put 2 tbsp cider vinegar in a small pan with 1 tbsp sugar and 1 tsp salt. Heat until almost boiling, then pour over the onions and leave for 2 hrs, by which time they will be sweet and crunchy.
- To make the roasted veg, heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Chop the courgettes, remaining red onion, the red pepper and cauliflower into bite-sized pieces. Tip into abaking traywith the chickpeas, plus 1 tbsp of the starchy water from the can. Pour over a good glug of olive oil, add 2 tsp of the coriander seeds, the garam masala, a sprinkle of salt and pepper, and mix everything together with your hands. Cook in the oven for 45 mins, but give them a good shake after 30.
- For the flatbreads, mix the flour with 350g of the yogurt, the remaining 1 tsp coriander seeds, and all the coriander stalks, finely chopped. It will come together quickly into a dough. Take a golf ball-sized chunk and roll it out on a floured board until it's the thickness of a 20p coin, then dry-fry in a hot frying pan for about a minute on each side. When done, brush each flatbread on one side with some olive oil.
- To make the tzatziki, blitz 1/4 of the pot of coconut chunks in ablenderuntil it resembles breadcrumbs, then set aside. Pour the remaining 150g yogurt into a bowl. Finely chop half the mint leaves and add to the bowl along with the juice of 1 lime. Grate in the cucumber and a garlic clove, then add the coconut. Season and mix.
- To make the spicy green sauce, put the rest of the coconut chunks in a blender with the rest of the coriander and mint leaves, a peeled clove of garlic, the peeled shallot, chilli, the juice of a lime, 1 tbsp cider vinegar, and 1 tsp brown sugar. Blitz until smooth.
- Take a flatbread, load it with a handful of vegetables, then a big spoonful of tzatziki and spicy green sauce, then a sprinkling of sweet pickled onions. Wrap it up, and tuck in.
Wrap recipe for 4 people, takes only 45 mins; recipe has red onion, cider vinegar, courgette, red pepper, cauliflower, chickpeas, coriander seeds, garam masala, self raising flour, natural yogurt, coriander, coconut, mint, lime, cucumber, garlic clove, shallot, green chilli and salt.Add to Favourites