- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 369
- Fat Content: 11g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Carbohydrate Content: 51g
- Sugar Content: 13g
- Fiber Content: 9g
- Protein Content: 12g
- Sodium Content: 1g
Veggie wholewheat pot noodle
- noodles - 100g dried wholewheat noodles
- groundnut-oil - 2 tsp groundnut oil
- red-pepper - 1 red pepper, cut into fine strips
- courgette - 1/2 large courgette, cut into matchsticks
- edamame - 50g frozen shelled edamame beans
- beansprout - 25g beansprouts
- carrot - 1 carrot, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- baby-spinach - handful baby spinach
- onion - 2-4 tbsp crispy onions from a tub
- coriander - 2 tbsp roughly chopped coriander
- sesame-oil - 1 tbsp sesame oil
- yuzu-juice - 2 tbsp Yuzu juice (or 2 limes, juiced)
- garlic-clove - 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- red-chilli - 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- ginger - 1 tsp grated ginger
- Fill a large saucepan with water and bring to the boil. Add the noodles and cook for 3-5 mins or until tender. Drain and leave to cool.
- Place a large non-stick pan (or wok) over a medium-high heat and add the groundnut oil. When hot, add the red pepper and cook for 2-3 mins until slightly softened. Add the courgette and edamame, and cook for a further 1-2 mins. Remove from the heat, transfer to a bowl and allow to cool.
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients in a small bowl, or 2 jars if taking to work, then season.
- Divide the noodles between 2 jars or plastic containers and top with the cooled vegetables, beansprouts, carrot, spinach, crispy onions and coriander. Add the dressing just before eating.
Healthy noodle recipe for 2 people, takes only 8 mins; recipe has noodles, groundnut oil, red pepper, courgette, edamame, beansprout, carrot, baby spinach, onion, coriander, sesame oil, yuzu juice, garlic clove, red chilli and ginger.Add to Favourites