- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 456
- Carbohydrate Content: 44g
- Fat Content: 15g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 35g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3g
- Sodium Content: 1.5g
- Sugar Content: 10g
Warm chicken & ciabatta salad Recipe
Low-calorie Christmas recipe for 4 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has skinless boneless chicken thigh, olive oil, ciabatta, garlic clove, red cabbage, red onion, salad and pomegranate.
- Garlic Clove - 2 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Olive Oil - 3 tbsp olive oil
- Red Onion - 1 red onion, sliced
- Red Cabbage - 140g pickled red cabbage, plus 4 tbsp of the pickling juices
- Ciabatta - 1/2 ciabatta loaf, torn into chunks
- Pomegranate - 110g pack pomegranate seeds
- Salad - 100g bag baby leaf & herb salad
- Skinless Boneless Chicken Thigh - 500g skinless boneless chicken thigh fillets, cut into chunks
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Toss the chicken pieces with 1 tbsp of the oil, season and arrange on a baking tray. Roast for 10 mins. Toss the torn ciabatta with the chopped garlic, a little seasoning and the remaining oil. Add this to the chicken and cook for another 10 mins.
- Toss together the red cabbage and red onion. Once the chicken is cooked, cool for a couple of mins, then add to the cabbage mix. Stir together, then toss with the pickling juices from the cabbage, and the salad leaves. Sprinkle with the pomegranate seeds.