- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 304
- Carbohydrate Content: 41g
- Fat Content: 10g
- Fiber Content: 13g
- Protein Content: 15g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3g
- Sodium Content: 0.35g
- Sugar Content: 15g
Warm roasted squash and Puy lentil salad Recipe
High protein lunch recipe for 4 people, takes only 30 mins; recipe has butternut squash, olive oil, garlic clove, thyme leaf, balsamic vinegar, wholegrain mustard, lentil, red onion, spinach, cherry tomato, cheshire cheese and pumpkin seed.
- Garlic Clove - 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Cherry Tomato - 150g cherry tomatoes, halved
- Olive Oil - 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- Red Onion - 1/2 red onion sliced
- Butternut Squash - 1kg butternut squash, chunkily diced
- Balsamic Vinegar - 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Cheshire Cheese - 40g Cheshire cheese
- Lentil - 2 x 400g cans Puy lentils in water
- Spinach - 100g bag spinach
- Wholegrain Mustard - 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- Thyme Leaf - 2 tsp thyme leaves
- Pumpkin Seed - 1-2 tbsp toasted pumpkin seeds
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 4. Toss the butternut squash with 1 tbsp olive oil, garlic clove, thyme leaves and seasoning. Roast for 25-30 mins or until tender.
- Mix together the balsamic vinegar, 1/2 tbsp olive oil, the wholegrain mustard and 1-2 tbsp water. Drain the Puy lentils in water and toss with the dressing, red onion, spinach and cherry tomatoes.
- Divide the lentils between four plates. Top with the squash, then crumble over Cheshire cheese and pumpkin seeds.