- Serving: 4 - 8
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 5
- Fat Content: 0.1g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0g
- Carbohydrate Content: 0.7g
- Sugar Content: 0.6g
- Fiber Content: 0.3g
- Protein Content: 0.1g
- Sodium Content: 0.1g
Weaning recipe: Carrot & swede purée
- Put the carrots and swede into a steamer over simmering water and cook for about 20 mins until tender.
- Blitz to a puree in afood processorwith a splash of milk (or water from the saucepan) to create a smooth texture. You may need to scrape the sides of the bowl a few times while blitzing to get a smooth consistency throughout.
- Serve one portion and divide the rest between small containers or ice cube trays and freeze.
Weaning recipe for 4 – 8 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has carrot, swede and milk.