- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serving: 2 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 413
- Carbohydrate Content: 50g
- Fat Content: 6.5g
- Fiber Content: 8g
- Protein Content: 41g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1.5g
- Sodium Content: 1g
- Sugar Content: 13g
All-in-one chicken, squash & new potato casserole Recipe
Healthy casserole & stew recipe for 2 people, takes only 35 mins; recipe has butternut squash, potato, coriander, thyme, chicken stock, garlic clove, chicken, bean and olive.
- Coriander - 1 tsp ground coriander
- Garlic Clove - 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Olive - 25g pitted green olives in brine, drained
- Chicken - 2 skinless chicken breasts
- Butternut Squash - 1/4 small butternut squash, peeled and diced (200g approx)
- Bean - 175g prepared French beans, courgette or broccoli
- Thyme - 1 tbsp thyme leaves
- Chicken Stock - 600ml chicken stock
- Potato - 8 small new potatoes
- Heat oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5. Put the butternut squash, potatoes, ground coriander, thyme, stock and garlic into a flameproof casserole. Season and bring to the boil, then simmer gently for 10 mins.
- Tuck in the chicken breasts making sure that they are submerged. Cover and transfer to oven for 15 mins until the chicken is cooked through. Lift out chicken and veg, set aside and keep warm, then boil the stock until reduced by half. Add the beans and olives, simmer until cooked. Season and serve.