- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Serving: 4 - 8 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
Apple & sultana muffins Recipe
Apple & sultana muffins is a Easy muffin recipe for 4 - 8 people, takes only 25 mins; recipe has self-raising flour, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Egg - 2 eggs
- Cinnamon - 1 tsp cinnamon
- Sunflower Oil - 4 tbsp sunflower oil
- Apple - 2 apples, grated
- Caster Sugar - 100g golden caster sugar
- Self Raising Flour - 200g self-raising flour
- Baking Powder - 1 tsp baking powder
- Sultana - 100g sultana
- Semi Skimmed Milk - 125ml semi-skimmed milk
- Wholemeal Flour - 50g wholemeal flour
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. In a large bowl mix the self-raising flour, baking powder, cinnamon, wholemeal flour and golden caster sugar.
- In another bowl, mix the eggs, semi-skimmed milk and sunflower oil. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix well, then stir in the grated apples and sultanas.
- Divide the mix between 12 muffin cases and bake for 25 mins. Cool on a wire rack, then pack in a container for lunch.