- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Serving: 4 - 8 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 210
- Carbohydrate Content: 4g
- Fat Content: 16g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 12g
- Saturated Fat Content: 9g
- Sodium Content: 1.3g
- Sugar Content: 3g
Asparagus & prosciutto bundles with goat's cheese & hazelnut dip Recipe
Picnic recipe for 4 - 8 people, takes only 5 mins; recipe has asparagus spear, rapeseed oil, prosciutto, rocket leaf, semi-dried tomato, cream cheese, goat's cheese, milk and hazelnuts.
- Milk - 1 tbsp milk
- Prosciutto - 6 slices prosciutto
- Rapeseed Oil - drizzle olive or rapeseed oil
- Cream Cheese - 100g cream cheese
- Asparagus Spear - 18 asparagus spears, woody ends removed
- Semi Dried Tomato - 12 semi-dried tomatoes
- Hazelnuts - 6-8 toasted hazelnuts, chopped
- Goat'S Cheese - 100g soft rindless goat's cheese
- Rocket Leaf - handful rocket leaf
- Heat a griddle pan. Drizzle the asparagus with a little oil, season and cook for 3-4 mins, rolling around the pan until just tender. Leave to cool.
- Lay a slice of prosciutto on your chopping board. Put 3 asparagus spears on top, with the tips poking out the end, then top with a few rocket leaves and 2 semi-dried tomatoes. Roll up the prosciutto tightly to enclose the filling and put in a sealable container for transporting. Continue until all the ingredients are used up.
- Mash the cream cheese and goat's cheese together in a bowl with a fork. Season and add enough milk to make a smooth consistency, into which you can dip the bundles. Transfer to a pot for travelling and sprinkle over the hazelnuts.