- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 688
- Carbohydrate Content: 67g
- Fat Content: 33g
- Fiber Content: 10g
- Protein Content: 34g
- Saturated Fat Content: 10g
- Sodium Content: 3.6g
- Sugar Content: 15g
Bean & pasta stew with meatballs Recipe
Bean & pasta stew with meatballs is a Meatballs recipe for 4 people, takes only 40 mins; recipe has pork sausage, olive oil and onion.
- Flat Leaf Parsley - handful flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Garlic Clove - 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Olive Oil - 1 tbsp olive oil
- Onion - 2 onions, finely chopped
- Chopped Tomato - 400g can chopped tomatoes
- Carrot - 2 carrots, diced
- Chicken Stock - 1l chicken stock
- Cannellini Bean - 410g can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- Celery - 3 celery sticks, diced
- Macaroni - 175g macaroni
- Pork Sausage - 6-8 pack pork sausages
- Snip the ends off the sausages and squeeze out the meat. Roll into rough walnut-sized meatballs. Heat half the oil in a large, wide pan and fry until browned, around 10 mins. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add the rest of the oil to the pan. Tip in the onions, celery and carrots and fry for 10 mins until soft. Add garlic and cook for 1 min more. Tip in the tomatoes and stock. Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 mins.
- Stir in the macaroni and return the meatballs. Simmer for about 10 mins until pasta is cooked and meatballs are cooked though. Stir in beans and heat until piping hot. Season, mix in parsley and serve.